We are currently looking for an Automation Tester to join Sopra Steria Apps Services team on a project for a global, Norwegian client operating in the maritime industry. The main objective of the project is to implement a multi-faceted array of integrations between various banking and financial service providers, harnessing the capabilities of the Azure Cloud platform. Providing state-of-the-art integration solutions will seamlessly connect the maritime and financial sectors.
Note that we can only offer cooperation to people who are located in Poland and have EU citizenship.
- Writing integration tests in .NET,
- Structuring, designing, and planning scenarios and test cases,
- Designing and implementing a test framework/environment.
- .NET 6,
- Azure Service Bus,
- Azure Functions,
- Visual Studio / Visual Studio Code,
Must have requirements:
- At least 2 years of experience as an Automation Tester,
- Experience with backend test automation,
- Experience in writing integration tests in .NET,
- Experience in designing and implementing test frameworks,
- Understanding of test automation best practices, design patterns, and maintainable automation frameworks,
- Good knowledge of playwright,
- English: B2/C1,
- Being open to occasional business trips abroad and visits in our office in Katowice.
Nice to have requirements:
- Azure Functions,
- Experience using CI/CD tools,
- Excellent interpersonal skills including communication with both internal and external partners.
What we offer:
- BENEFITS: referral bonus, copyrights, life insurance, Luxmed, Mybenefit, access to educational platforms, language courses,
- DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITIES: certifications (paid by the company) plus bonus for successful passing, conferences, Tech Lunches-meetings conducted by our specialists
The recruitment process in our company consists of three stages:
- a short call with a recruiter (30 min max)
- HR/Technical interview on Teams (1 hour)
- Meeting with customer/team (for those who successfully passed an HR/technical interview)
Regardless of the decision, we always come back with feedback and keep our candidates up to date on the status of the recruitment process.
If you find this offer interesting and you would like to learn more about the project, please send us your up-dated CV in English containing the RODO consent clause:
„I agree to the processing by Sopra Steria Polska Sp. z o.o. my personal data contained in my CV for the recruitment process and further recruitment processes.”