We are looking for C++ Developer to join Sopra Steria Apps Services team for a client in the aerospace sector.
This green-field project is about rewriting from scratch an existing software used by a key player in aircraft industry worldwide.
The software suite is used by engineers to evaluate continuously the state of the aircraft, notably through the calculation of the forces endured by the aircraft during his lifetime.
Sopra Steria is in charge of the whole implementation of the application, including the definition of a future-proof architecture and the design of the new user interface.
Note that we can only offer cooperation to people who are located in Poland.
- Implementing solutions and delivering high quality software
- Collecting requirements
- Refining end-user needs
- Proposing solutions
- Creating and testing software to enhance the solution and all related modules and services
- Shaping and applying our software standards of clean code and performance optimization techniques
- Code review
- Modernize code and design software according to OOP paradigm
- Refactoring current code
- Qt 5 in particular: Qt Widgets
- C++ 17
- Qt Creator
- Min. 4 years of experience with C++
- Basic GIT
- Experience with development on Linux
- Good understanding of design patterns
- Experience in working in multinational and distributed environment
- English B2/C1
- Being open to occasional business trips abroad and visits in our office in Katowice
Nice to have:
- Experience with gluing C and C++
What we offer:
BENEFITS ON UoP: referral bonus, copyrights, life insurance, Luxmed, Mybenefit, access to educational platforms, language courses
DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITIES: certifications (paid for by the company plus bonus for successful passing), conferences, Tech Lunches- meetings conducted by our specialists
Working hours: Business hours
The recruitment process for this particular position consists of three stages:
1. a short phone call with a recruiter (30 min max)
2. one hour fifteen minutes long interview on Teams (technical questions)
3. a 30-minutes meeting with the client
If you find this offer interesting and you would like to learn more about the project, send us your up-dated CV in English containing the clause:
„I agree to the processing by Sopra Steria Polska Sp. z o.o. my personal data contained in my CV for the recruitment process and further recruitment processes.”