We are looking for an experienced DevOps Engineer to join Sopra Steria Apps Services team.
The aim of the project is to provide IT hosting services for a large European Institution based in Luxembourg. You will be working in international and large-scale IT environment.
The role is part of a team of 40 technical architects and 5 service architects under the responsibility of the Lead Architect on one hand, and the team leader of our Cloud Service Center on the other hand.
The mission involves the maintenance of our AWS cloud footprint (hundreds of accounts), the creation of cloud-hosted IT services for our internal customers.
As a DevOps Engineer you will be responsible for implementing application solutions both in the cloud as well as participating in technical research and development to enable continuing innovation within the DevOps space.
- Implement scalable, resilient, and secure solutions in
- The public cloud, especially in AWS
- Our private cloud, hosted on a Kubernetes solution
- Participate in automation initiatives to streamline processes, improve efficiencies and reduce hosting cost
- Work closely with Product Owner, Platform Team, Solution Architects and development teams for continuous improvement
- Enhance and drive automation and "Infrastructure as Code" delivery
- Deliver cloud projects in an Agile environment
- Participating in technical discussion with existing & potential clients and internal teams,
- Participate in research and development to deliver complex cloud-native solutions or on-premises
- Ability to analyse and troubleshoot complex software and infrastructure issues, and develop tools/systems for task automation
- BAU Support as needed for critical and escalated issue
- Responsible for managing and upgrading DevOps toolsets.
- Maintaining 100% automation coverage of core Insight build and deploy using cloud-native services and containers
Kubernetes, Helm, ArgoCD, HachiCorp Vault, Splunk, Nexus, AWS EKS, Stepfunction, CDK, Python, SpringBoot, Bash, TypeScript
Must have requirements:
- At least 3 to 5 years’ experience working with cloud services like AWS.
- Solid experience in designing and implementing complex DevOps solutions
- Experience within cloud hosted environments such as Amazon AWS and Google GCP cloud, AWS Lambda and AWS CloudFormation.
- A good AWS DevOps development background
- Very good knowledge of Kubernetes, ArgoCD, Helm, Kustomize and container building technologies, such as Buildpacks
- Software development experience in programming languages such as Python, Bash or TypeScript
- English B2/C1
- Capability to write clear and structured technical documents,
- Ability to participate in multi-lingual meetings,
- Capability of working in an international/multicultural environment
- Being open to occasional business trips abroad and visits in our office in Katowice
- EU citizenship
Nice to have requirements:
- Software development experience in Java, SpringBoot
Working hours: Business hours
Note that we can only offer cooperation to people who are located in Poland.
What we offer:
- BENEFITS ON UoP: referral bonus, copyrights, life insurance, Luxmed, Mybenefit, access to educational platforms, language courses,
- DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITIES (UoP and B2B): certifications (paid for by the company plus bonus for successful passing, conferences, Tech Lunches-author's meetings conducted by our specialists
The recruitment process for this particular position consists of two stages:
- a short phone call with a recruiter (30 min max)
- one hour long interview on Teams (technical questions)
If you find this offer interesting and you would like to learn more about the project, send us your up-dated CV in English containing the clause:
„I agree to the processing by Sopra Steria Polska Sp. z o.o. my personal data contained in my CV for the recruitment process and further recruitment processes.”