We are looking for a Scrum Master to join Sopra Steria Apps Services team on an international Program for a leader in the aerospace sector.
The program is run according to SAFe, the Lean-Agile Framework, at Portfolio Management level.
The development team and the stakeholders are located around the globe, mostly in Canada, France, Poland, and India.
Note that we can only offer cooperation to people who are located in Poland and have EU citizenship.
- Acting as a Servant Leader for the development team, the Scrum Master responsibilities include:
- Coaching the team, within the Scrum principles, in order to deliver high-quality features for its product.
- Facilitating Scrum events to ensure transparency and continuous improvement.
- Supporting the Product Owner (from client’s side) to maintain the product backlog. Especially, making sure that the team can proceed with the next Sprint in appropriate conditions.
- Helping the team to determine the definition of done and ready for the product, with input from key stakeholders.
- Identifying and managing impediments or risks which can block the team in its progress including the troubleshooting of technical aspects.
- Promoting self-organization and cross-functionality within the team
- Educating key stakeholders and the rest of the organization on Scrum/SAFe (and possibly Agile) principles
- Software Engineering activities in Java or .NET technologies, with VueJS as front-end and AWS Cloud.
- Experience as a Scrum Master of an IT development team
- IT background
- Good technical and functional understanding
- Experience in large scale applications development
- Leadership skills (Servant Leader)
- Excellent communication skills with proven ability to act as a facilitator
- Conflict resolver
- Strong organization skills
- Ability to differentiate what Scrum is and is not
- Ability to adapt to changes and act accordingly
- Fluent English: C1/C2
- Being open to occasional business trips abroad and visits in our office in Katowice
Nice to have:
- Scrum Master / SAFe Certification
- Knowledge of/ interest in aeronautical sector
What we offer:
- COOPERATION: UoP
- BENEFITS ON UoP: referral bonus, author's fees, life insurance, Luxmed, Mybenefit, access to educational platforms, language courses, among others
- DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITIES: certifications (paid for by the company plus bonus for successful passing, conferences Tech Lunches-author's meetings conducted by our specialists
The recruitment process in our company consists of two stages:
- a short phone call with a recruiter (30 min max)
- one hour long interview on Teams (with both general and technical questions)
Regardless of the decision, we always come back to the candidate with feedback.
If you find this offer interesting and would like to learn more about the project, send us your up-dated CV in English containing the clause:
„I agree to the processing by Sopra Steria Polska Sp. z o.o. my personal data contained in my CV for the recruitment process and further recruitment processes.”