- Location: Remote/Katowice
- Working hours: Business hours
Project abstract/business context:
We are currently looking for an experienced ServiceNow Developer to join our Apps Services department. As a company, we are a Golden Partner of ServiceNow and support numerous international clients in this field.
You will be working directly with our Norwegian client that provides cloud and infrastructure advice, IT transformation and outsourcing to large enterprise customers. Our distributed team is responsible for software development and delivering managed services.
The subject matter of the project is service desk tickets used by internal and external managers as well as further processing data from these tickets by our data scientists' team.
The main goal is to have a data-driven model of operation, for now only for the service desk, but the long-term goal is to use it in a very universal way, not only for tickets.
- Solution / technical design based on customers’ requirements
- Implementation, deployment, and maintenance of features
- Delivery of complex solutions during the implementation of ServiceNow products
- Active participation in communication with the client and advisory role
- REST based integrations
- Scoped applications
- Flow designer
Must have requirements:
- Proven experience of at least 3-4 years of ServiceNow Development
- Experience in the process of upgrading software (ServiceNow, SAP, Remedy, HPSM)
- Experience in implementing ServiceNow products such as ITSM, HR, CSM
- Ability to go occasionally on business trips and to our office
- English – B2/C1
- Good communication skills and proactivity
Nice to have requirements:
- Knowledge of ITIL / experience of working with ITIL processes
- Experience of working in Agile teams
- Automated test framework experience
- Certificates in the field of ServiceNow
- GIT experience
- Experience with ServiceNow store applications publishing process
What we offer:
- BENEFITS ON UoP: referral bonus, copyrights, life insurance, Luxmed, Mybenefit, access to educational platforms, language courses,
- DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITIES (UoP and B2B): certifications (paid for by the company plus bonus for successful passing), conferences, Tech Lunches- meetings conducted by our specialists)
The recruitment process in our company consists of two stages:
Regardless of the decision, we always come back to the candidate with feedback.