Our customer is a Bank with established position on the market. For that customer we provide support in their Z/OS Infrastructure transformation strategy.
We’ve built the Mainframe Expertise team that consists of about 15 experts of Z/OS infrastructure for Databases, Middleware, and Security domains.
Today we are looking for:
- DATABASE EXPERT open to work with multiple technologies: DB2, IDMS, IMS DB, ADABAS.
The mains responsibilities are: administration, support and expertise for the security part, administration of databases and middleware engines, everyday maintenance of hardware and software resources in order to keep the given infrastructure up & running. On a daily basis you will be dealing with incident, request, change, problem, project, performance and knowledge management with adequate reporting and tools.
Home Office up to 100%
What we offer:
- Interesting projects
- Private medical care
- MyBenefit platform (included the MultiSport Programme)
- Possible group life insurance
- Co-financing for kindergarten or nursery
- Internal and external trainings, certifications and participation in conferences
- Foreign language courses
- Healthy Office Snacks (fruits)
- Great atmosphere and a chance to work with inspiring people
you would be interested in learning the details about the project I am
mentioning here and taking part in the recruitment process - then I
encourage you to send a CV containing the clause:
agree to the processing by Sopra Steria Polska Sp. z o.o. my personal
data contained in my CV for the recruitment process and further