We are looking for Fullstack SAP ABAP Developers to join Sopra Steria Apps Services team for a client in the aerospace sector.
You will work in an industrial environment and a multi-functional team divided between France and Poland for a major aeronautical manufacturer. You will be supervised by an experienced Project Manager, functional and technical experienced consultants knowing the aeronautical context.
Our scope of intervention starts with the collection of the need until the implementation in the SAP system.
The position envisaged consists of integrating a development team in charge of implementing a solution which provides harmonized functionalities to handle the required Quality Authorizations needed for an employee working for all of the client’s divisions. (i.e., Commercial, Helicopters and Defense and Space). Objective is also to simplify workflow / process for end users and integrate identified process improvements for a better follow-up of employees and global performance.
As part of this mission, you will be integrated into the team as development consultant to ensure Sopra Steria delivery:
• Translate Business needs in technical tasks according to overall architecture and best practices
• Develop technical tasks
• Ensure quality with unitary tests
• Write documentation (design dossier)
- XML / HTML
- SonarQube, Checkmarx
- SAP ABAP
- ABAP OO
- OData service/ REST
- ABAP on S/4
- CDS views
- SAP HANA views
- Configuration Management / Transport Management
- SAP BTP
- Integration Suite
- Methodology: Waterfall/Agile
- Relevant experience on SAP conception and development.
- Context mainly based on HR module.
- English B2/C1
- Very good communication skills
- Problem solver attitude
- Team-player attitude
- Being open to occasional business trips and visits in the office
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of the aeronautical sector
What we offer:
- Working in a friendly environment in distributed and international teams
- Possibility to develop new technical competencies and working on interesting projects from various domains
- Internal and external trainings, certifications (up to 3 a year, e.g., Oracle, Azure, AWS etc.)
- Participation in conferences
- Tech lunches- knowledge sharing meetings conducted by our specialists
- Foreign languages classes
- Paid referral bonus
- Private medical care
- Possible group life insurance
If you find this offer interesting and would like to learn more about the project, send us your up-dated CV in English containing the clause:
„I agree to the processing by Sopra Steria Polska Sp. z o.o. my personal data contained in my CV for the recruitment process and further recruitment processes.”