- Intervene on production incidents of our customers.
- Participate in the evolution of customers' IS.First level performance analysis.
- Coordination and assistance with application migrations.
- Study and implementation of monitoring and exploitation of databases.
- Writing installation, deployment and operation manuals.
- Know how to act quickly in the event of a critical incident.
- Know how to communicate, directly with the client, in the event of an incident or change.
- Implementation of high availability architecture defined by DB architects.
- Oracle knowledge (Version from 9i to 19c imperativ).
- Installation of Oracle software and creation of instances / databases.
- Control of backups / restoration / Refresh by RMAN and by export / import.
- Update of Oracle software and application of associated patches (database upgrade).
Current administration operations:
- Managing the configuration of the instance and the size of the tablespaces.
- Creation of accounts.
- Reorganization or refreshment of databases.
- Performance and optimization audit (AWR knowledge, statspack).
- SQL and PL / SQL analysis.
- PostGreSQL and Mysql skills.
- Knowledge of the CONTROL-M or any other scheduler
- Knowledge of Centreon monitoring tool.
- Know how to script for the needs of current operations.
- Be comfortable with Windows and Unix / Linux environments.
- Knowledge of cloud environments: Azure, AWS.
- Knowledge in Sharepoint.
What we offer:
- Interesting projects
- Private medical care
- MyBenefit platform (included the MultiSport Programme)
- Possible group life insurance
- Co-financing for kindergarten or nursery
- Internal and external trainings, certifications and participation in conferences
- Foreign language courses
- Healthy Office Snacks (fruits)
- Great atmosphere and a chance to work with inspiring people
you would be interested in learning the details about the project I am
mentioning here and taking part in the recruitment process - then I
encourage you to send a CV containing the clause:
agree to the processing by Sopra Steria Polska Sp. z o.o. my personal
data contained in my CV for the recruitment process and further