As a Tech Ops Engineer you will be responsible for maintaining and troubleshooting issues across multi-platform (cloud, on-premise) applications backend and middleware layers.
This role gives opportunity of exposure to various technologies and platforms.
We are expanding our team and we are looking for juniors, mid and seniors.
Depending on your skills and experience you will be responsible for:
- Carry out production and non-production deployments
- Maintain daily operations through process automation and instrumentalization
- Building monitoring and reporting frameworks
- Investigate and understand root causes for issues and incidents
- Ensure availability of application servers, messaging engines and proxy servers
- Support hybrid solutions between cloud and on-premises
- Maintain technical documentation and internal instructions for our Level1 teams
Candidate should posses:
- Understanding of Windows and Unix family systems and network protocols
- Familiarity with any of public clouds (AWS, Azure, Google, OVH)
- Knowledge of monitoring solutions and automation
- Experience with middleware technologies
- Experience with coding in Java, Python, Bash or others will be very strong asset
- Operation-oriented mindset, diagnostic sense and knack for troubleshooting
- Apache Tomcat, Websphere Application Server (WAS), Oracle Weblogic, Proxy Servers, IIS, Jboss
- Zabbix, Nagios, Centreon, Solarwinds Orion
- Control-M, Vtom, Dollar Universe ($U), cron
- SopraSteria private cloud, AWS, Azure
- And many other customized solutions…
You don’t have to know all of them, we are looking for engineers that are willing to develop themselves, strengthen their skills and learn new technologies. If you are expert in any of this matters – you will have a chance to share and use it across combined solutions and improve our internal and external customers environments.