We are looking for Test Engineers that join one of our teams – working closely with a German client from banking sector.
Sopra Steria Apps Services is building distributed Agile teams in Katowice to deliver high-end, modern solutions and services to ensure sustainable development for years to come.
The project goal is to develop a JAVA-based REST interface for integrating various document management software applications. The project is implemented for a union of German Banks and it involves replacing the banks legacy back-end applications with a unified, modern solution provided by our client. The interface is developed by two teams: in Germany and Poland.
• Master degree in IT or relevant experience
• Analytical mindset
• At least 2 years’ experience in quality assurance
• Experience in reviewing, writing and executing test cases
• Knowledge of test automation Frameworks (Knowledge of IntelliJ and Maven will be a plus)
• Knowledge of Selenium
• Knowledge of Java (Knowledge of Groovy will be a plus)
• Knowledge of Continue Delivery and Continue Integration (Jenkins)
• Good knowledge of testing process methodologies
• Experience in working with agile (Kanban, Scrum
and Water fall)
• Strong can-do attitude & excellent communication
• B2|C1 English (B2 German is a plus)
• Knowledge of JIRA, Confluence, MF ALM
• Reviewing, writing and executing test cases.
• Bug creation and bug updating
• Taking responsibility for part of tested system
• Communication with Domain Leads
• Taking part in project meeting: Daily meeting with team, Defect meeting with defect management team.