Working hours: Mon-Fri 8h00-18h00,
no permanent on-call: only on demand
- providing 2nd line support for incidents, changes, requests and deployment for Customer infrastructure
- intervention on production incidents of our customers.
- Participate in the evolution of customers' IS. First level performance analysis.
- Coordination and assistance with application migrations.
- Study and implementation of monitoring and exploitation of databases.
- Writing installation, deployment and operation manuals.
- Know how to act quickly in the event of a critical incident.
- Know how to communicate, directly with the client, in the event of an incident or change.
- Implementation of high availability architecture defined by DB architects.
Oracle DataBases v9, 10, 11 ,12, 19; Oracle EXADATA ( X5 -6 -7 ); Oracle ODA; CASSANDRA 3.11 cluster (92 nodes); ORACLE - OEM; MS SQL Server 2000 à 2017; MySQL 5.7 – 8; Sybase ASE 12 ; Sybase IQ 15.4 ; MySQL MEM; PostgreSQL
- Knowledge of cloud environments: Azure, AWS.
- Knowledge of the CONTROL-M or any other scheduler
- Knowledge of Centreon monitoring tool.
- Know how to script for the needs of current operations.
- Be comfortable with Windows and Unix/Linux environments.