• Provide a MS SQL Server database design and support service including: database design and deployment, monitoring and control, database backup routines, database recovery, database performance audit and tuning,
• Troubleshoot problems regarding the databases,
• Development and implementation of SQL scripts and process automation
• Maintain and develop a general awareness across data management, on high availability systems
• Provide technical advice to delivery teams to ensure the data management components of systems meet their design specifications and service targets,
• Implement appropriate software configuration management processes for database administration configurable items,
• Maintain knowledge base (design and operation) and write instructions to other support teams.
• experience in MS SQL database administration
• knowledge of OS: WINDOWS 2000- 2012R
• good English and French
• good communication skills and interpersonal skills.